Thursday, December 06, 2007

Odds and ends

I have been very busy recently. Anway, here are two good articles from the Pyromanics blog:

Chritianity Astray

Fire!

The first one is by Phil Johnson of the slow but steady apostasy of Christianity Today and New Evangelicalism in general. The second is a good article by Dan Phillips on the difference between "fire-in-the-belly evangelicals" and "fire-sale evangelicals". I like this description of New Evangelicalism best:

Contempt for God's truth, we observe, is forgivable.
Contempt for those who display such contempt? Not so much.

Seeing as it is from the recent increase and probably periodic increases in my workload, I guess perhaps I need to establish a weekly feature so that I at least I would forced disciplined to post something regularly...

No comments: