Saturday, June 09, 2007

Song: How great You are

Nice song, although I cannot find any recording of the music, yet. (FYI: The chords displayed here are written by me, for guitar.)


How great You are
(© 1993 Maranatha Praise, Inc./ Christ for the Nations Music
Words and Music by Shannon Wexelberg)

G
You are deserving
                C
Of all the praises Lord
                  Em
My heart is yearning
                        Am7                D7
To be in Your presence once more
          Bm                       Em
Deep inside my heart is burning
   Bm                      Em
I want to give You more
        Am                    C             D
And You’re the only one that I adore

Chorus:

                          C C2      C              G   D/F#   Em
How great You are, how great You are
         Am7              G
You are the mighty King
                     C                        D7
And You’ve come to reign in me
                          C C2      C              G   D/F#   Em
How great You are, how great You are
   Am7                  C          D7      G
I give You all the praises of my heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that you can download the song here:-

http://www.livingwater4u.com/song/MARANATHA/235.html

Daniel C said...

Thanks, whoever you are =)

vincit omnia veritas said...

Hi Daniel,

If you keep posting like this, you can be assured that you will be accepted in any blogroll. Have you visited wooq's blog? :))

Vincent

Daniel C said...

Hmmm, is that good or bad... Ya, I have visited Beowulf's blog, but it has long since been inactive.