Thursday, April 26, 2007

Backlog of posts...

I have just finished two of my papers, leaving one. Anyway, being out of action for so long, I have noticed that I have lots of stuff to post about. Here are some of the things which are scheduled:

1) The Gospel and its presentation

2) Soteriology (with regards to Piper's view)

3) Something on Sola Scriptura (again!), and the main reason why can be seen here.

4) which brings us to the topic of .... Eldership: Ruling elders and Teaching elders..... ...

5) The doctrine of seperation

6) And if I have finished all this: Sola Scriptura and the Emerging church

Not to mention I have finished reading The Death of Death in the Death of Christ by John Owen, and I would like to post some quotes and comments on it, plus another book entitled The Openness of God by Pinnnock et al.. Yes, the authors are heretics, and they are promoting heresy, and I would like to expose their fallacious and heretical teachings in a review of their book.

Altogether, lots of things to do....

No comments: