Sunday, August 17, 2008

Announcement (UPDATE!)

Due to certain national commitments, I would be away for about 2 weeks from my blog. I will prepare perhaps one or two posts but that's it, and comments will be moderated during that time.

UPDATE: Due to some really stupid admin fault, it seems that they have canceld the ICT without informing me by any means whatsoever. So I lugged all my stuff (about 20kg I think) to camp on the other side of the Island, went there, and was told to go back because my name was not on the list as they have rescheduled my ICT!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome contingent for the silver medalists? :-P

Enjoy your ICT!

Daniel C said...

Nah... combat training.

Read my update to see how incompetent MINDEF admin is.

Beng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel C said...

Beng:

Eh.... sorry, I am a bit dense. Your point is?

Beng said...

Apologies. In my rejoicing at my newfound freedom, I slipped into gloating.

Please forgive me.

vincit omnia veritas said...

Haha! Happy lah!

As for me, a one week range this Sep 08 ... sianz lah ... and I'm sure there's a long in-camp in March 09. :(

Daniel C said...

Beng:

eh, no problem.

Vincent:

well, MO pay should be quite good, no? ;)

vincit omnia veritas said...

Eh ... it's only make-up pay. Still "rugi" siah. We go by the hour, but army pay calculated with Sundays in mind - which I don't work :P

Anonymous said...

Vincent:

MO normally sit in office; even field exercise my MO relac one corner in his tent only...