Saturday, January 06, 2007

Book: Driven Away by Purpose (2nd Ed.) - Online retail...

OK, after a few weeks, I sortof had a price quote for my book. However, after much delibration, I decided to try to get a 'second opinion'.

Since the price is not fixed yet, I would not be selling the book yet. However, for those who really want to get one, and for those NOT in Singapore, you can buy the book at the following outlets:

  • Xulon Press (Especially for those in US and perhaps Canada)

  • Amazon.com

  • Barnes & Nobles.com

  • Libreriauniversitaria.it (Perhaps for those in Italy)

  • 2 comments:

    Sunshine said...

    I really like your new look.

    Saw the book and admit it got my interest.

    would it be too much to ask to post a paragraph, so we could know an example of what to expect?

    Could not handle and still can't listen to or read what R. Warren says.

    Will check back. May our Lord Jesus keep you always.

    Daniel C said...

    Hmmm...,

    I think I should. Perhaps sometime soon.