Saturday, July 01, 2006

Modification of my Gospel presentation

Ever since my mission trip to Tokyo, Japan, I have been thinking over the way I have presented the glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the Japanese friends and others which I have came into contact with during my trip there. I have since figured out that there is a deficiency in the way I have been presenting the Gospel so far; since in a society like Japan, there is absolutely NO concept of a Creator God who is transcendent, thus the Japanese can't exactly figured out what I was talking about. Of course, I know that even with the modification, it would still be hard but it's the best I could do, and trusting the Holy Spirit to regenerate them and open their eyes to see the Truth. The modificaton I have made is to first proclaim some of the attributes of God first before the truth about the Creation event, and you can see my modified Gospel presetation here.

No comments: