Sunday, April 15, 2007

Song: Blessed Assurance

This was a nice hymn that ministered to me recently.


Blessed Assurance

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

Chorus:

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

And in Chinese (Courtesy of CyberHymnal.org here):

有福的确据, 耶稣属我, 何等的荣耀 向我显明,
被救主赎回, 为伸后嗣(sì), 借宝血洗罪, 圣灵重生.

副歌:

这是我信息, 或讲或唱, 赞美我救主, 心里欢畅
常讲主慈爱, 并颂主恩, 赞美我救主, 昼夜不分.

完全顺服主, 我灵欢喜, 天堂的荣耀, 显于我心
仿佛有天使 由天降临, 报明主慈爱, 并住怜悯.

完全献与主, 万事安宁, 荣耀的圣灵, 充满我心
时刻仰望主, 儆醒等候, 不住地祈祷, 到主再临

I would have love to post the Japanese one, but my standard is not there yet; I can't understand the translated song.

No comments: